20130626

Love Buzz

I got this beer in a trade with a buddy of mine up in Alaska. The last time I was up there, I was not really into beer... or even old enough to drink so I guess I was really missing out. I did have a good time though. I wish I had pictures of my visit, but I cannot recall where any are... or if I even owned a digital camera back then...

A feeling overcomes, deriving of a most curious perplexity. A rich desire awakens to explore the contents of such delicate loveliness. Upon a deep connection with rounded lips, a bitter sweet complexity enters the soul…and so begins an amorous affair.

Heightened awareness envelopes the senses as the grandeur of such bold character develops. Caramel beauty exhibits itself, sprawling its full body widely upward, bubbling with excitement. Tantalizing effects of peppery bitterness grasps the tongue. Enchantment takes hold as a blanket of citrus slowly unfolds. As in any noteworthy love story, a subtle fruity sweetness of a rose emerges to the finish. A warm contentment grazes over, signifying a united marriage of balance and pleasure.

Fortitude has revealed itself to those who have encountered such an enriching experience. An experience so delectable, so defining, so unequivocal. An experience that is Love's Buzz.
I have never had a beer from this brewery before but I have heard a lot of buzz about Love Buzz... I know, right? I understand what they were talking about. Wow, I wish I knew they brewed beer this good in Alaska.

Love Buzz pours a hazy orangish color with a golden head. A hoppy nose that has a bit of tropical scents in there as well. Sweet and fruity, though initially sour. A bit dry with flavors of passion fruit and peach. I highly recommend. I was told to try others from Anchorage Brewing Company. I guess I better figure out where to start.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment